[Magdalen] Dem convention

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:05:33 UTC 2016

I thought Tim Kaine rocked the house! I've lived in Virginia for 8 years
but didn't know him at all, and I don't mind telling you, I was seriously
impressed. As for Obama, well, what can I say except I'm REALLY going to
miss the guy? And I don't remember saying that about any president except
maybe Jimmy Carter....and that was partly because I knew what was coming
(my brothers had lived in California under Reagan)...in retrospect I know
we lost a great deal more when he went. But Obama's speech was amazing and
he certainly had the crowd right in the palm of his hand. Does anyone else
see him on the Supreme Court one day?