[Magdalen] Dem convention

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:33:17 UTC 2016

Ferdinand, have you read Sinclair Lewis' book It Can't Happen Here? I think
he wrote it c.1936 but it's certainly apropos now. Some things in it would
be definitely outmoded, but the basic idea is there, and as I've said
before, Donald Trump is the perfect Berzelius Windrip. I'm just not quite
sure who his Lee Sarason is......

Look it up.