[Magdalen] Hate to think about the bill

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Fri Jul 29 13:15:09 UTC 2016

Roger:
I am sorry to hear of your accident but glad to hear you are back home
and hope that you will be back to full strength soon. The countryside
can be dangerous!

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England