[Magdalen] Hate to think about the bill

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:49:51 UTC 2016

What a business!  I'm impressed by the various kinds of care and
assistance you received.  Especially I like that the OT people would
check your home in advance of your return, a common sense solution.  In
other places it might not happen like that -- red tape, liability, and
all that.  Wishing you a quick and complete recovery from this surgery.

Marion, a pilgrim