[Magdalen] Corporate Speak, was Whither to lie and to lay?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 15:27:02 UTC 2016

I love it...thanks for this! I really hate the term "net-net" and
can't understand why it came to be. All it means is "bottom line" or
"the point is..."

"We had lots of discussions, but net-net, there is no agreement."

Dumb term and sounds stupid as well. Not that I have an opinion. :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA