[Magdalen] Corporate Speak, was Whither to lie and to lay?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 16:23:18 UTC 2016

I remember a tribute to Bp. Frank Griswold at one of our diocesan
conventions that involved roasting him about his wordy catchphrases,
like "...to be in conversation about living into what it means to be
church..." I cringed, but he and his wife were in hysterics.
Apparently he was well aware of his oratory mannerisms and loved the
parodies.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA