[Magdalen] For those of us US'ers (& maybe even Canadians)...

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:52:19 UTC 2016

We had a dearly beloved CBC institution called Max Ferguson. Long ago
and far away when he was starting out and on the air from Halifax, he
delighted in playing FFJ singing with her accompanist, Cosmé McMoon.  He
also played Rudolph Valentino singing 'Pale hands I loved beside the
Shalimar' -- epic stuff in the same vein.

Marion, a pilgrim