[Magdalen] For those of us US'ers (& maybe even Canadians)...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jul 29 21:34:19 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/29/2016 4:40:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Very  shortly, Streep's/Grant's "Florence Foster Jenkins" is going to be
released.  Yay!  (You Brits have had it for some time now.)  I  never go to
the bijou, preferring to simply buy the DVD (which comes out WAY  faster than
its former VHS counterpart used to), so I suppose I should put in  my order
(or pre-order) at Amazon  soon.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And ditto.  This is one I want to see.

David S.