[Magdalen] The Angle.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:25:55 UTC 2016

I remain amazed at how many people use their large flat TV's as
over-the-fireplace-art (I say art with tongue in cheek).... I can't imagine
looking up for too long a period of time either.
Lynn, who no longer has a fireplace but would *never* mount a TV over one,
even if the mantle was low enough for comfortable viewing... just sayin'

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr