[Magdalen] The Angle.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:34:03 UTC 2016

It's not easy to find a place to put it.  i think that is a major reason we
have not got one. We discuss and immediately begin talking about how we
will reorganize everything to get it in. We have no place, actually, unless
we move things.

My ancestor's oil painting is over the fireplace (with other stuff) and I
have no idea where we'd put it if we put the screen there, which we
wouldn't anyway, since our recliners go the other direction.

Tip back the recliner when watching and the uphill orientation no longer is
a problem.  If there's no recliner, tell them to buy you one. After all,
you're worth it!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford