[Magdalen] For those of us US'ers (& maybe even Canadians)...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jul 30 20:16:20 UTC 2016

>>>There is something horribly immature about Donald Trump, and it's really scary that so many people are willing to follow him regardless.<<<

It's because they buy into his (and others') bullshit about "people being fed up with Washington!"  I'm not saying there isn't such discontent; I'm certainly irritated.  But that's it:  irritated.  If I were "fed up", I'd stop sending people there to supposedly get the governing right.  So, as I see it, Trump is a "solution" to a "problem" that doesn't exist.

But if Hearst can get away with creating the Spanish-American War ("You furnish the pictures, and I'll furnish the war"), I suppose there's nothing new under the sun.