[Magdalen] No more attacks on Tim Kaine's faith | Faithful America

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 21:01:24 UTC 2016

The thing is, I think we'd find widespread agreement with Kaine's
views among RCs in the pews.

Scott, who remembers spotting a mysterious pill dispenser in Mom &
Dad's bedroom years ago. "Surely it couldn't be The Pill, because
we're Catholic and don't believe in that, right? Maybe it's something
Mom needs every month..." Yeah, uh, something like that. (It's The
Pill.)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA