[Magdalen] No more attacks on Tim Kaine's faith | Faithful America

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jul 31 21:37:23 UTC 2016

In a message dated 7/31/2016 5:02:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

The  thing is, I think we'd find widespread agreement with Kaine's
views among  RCs in the  pews.

It's an exasperating fact that it's a one issue election for some  RC's.
I suspect for the rank and file RC laity and maybe even the RC  clergy,
it's a more balanced outlook.

I'm a conservative on the abortion issue - having lost a child to
pregnancy termination without my foreknowledge or permission.
I don't think abortion is a very satisfactory method of birth control
and I think termination in the third trimester should be very rare.
Pills, devises, and whatever are to be encouraged, and there
should be common sense in issues regarding the mother's health,
and the discovery of a severely impaired child in utero.

So paint me grey on the abortion issue.  But it's black and white
to a significant portion of RC's and Evangelicals, too.

David S.