[Magdalen] Location, Location, Location.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 16:50:59 UTC 2016

Speaking of Mpls/StPaul, one of my favorite TV shows is DIY Network's
"Rehab Addict" featuring Nicole Curtis, who buys and flips what are
basically abandoned but fantastic old houses in the Twin Cities. She does
her very best to maintain their historic character while updating them to
modern standards, and she's careful with her work. She uses a lot of
recycled pieces and parts in her updating, which I absolutely love. I would
live in any of her houses....if they only weren't in that climate!