[Magdalen] Location, Location, Location.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sun Jun 5 17:27:22 UTC 2016

She was speaking of RC priests who have left the priesthood so as to get
married - not retired priests. We have a friend who was an RC (Paulist)
priest who got married, and then had a successful career as an Episcopal
priest in the Dio. of Mass.

Of course, allowing RC priests to get married and continue to serve would
solve their clergy shortage in a flash.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com