[Magdalen] The Episcopal Church Schism in South Carolina

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:45:44 UTC 2016

Thank you, Judy.  The people of SC have set the adjusted well beyond the
schism.  I cannot say that the pain of the injustices has been worked
through fully...I think we will know how well we have 'forgiven' more
completely when the property suit opinion is announced.  A new path forward
will be determined at that time.  Bp vonRosenberg has left the door open
for reconciliation.  That is a fine word founded on great hope in Christ,
and it will be a messy and painful journey if we can go there...and the
Lawrence church members can join us in that endeavor.

God alone knows.
Ginga