[Magdalen] The Episcopal Church Schism in South Carolina

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 22:07:01 UTC 2016

Sort like the comments of Joseph when he reveals himself to his brothers
after all those years.  "You meant it for evil, but God meant it for good."
And the callow Joseph ("gosh, listen to this neat dream I had") has learned
to let go of anger and let love rule. And it works.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford