[Magdalen] Episcopal election

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 13:06:22 UTC 2016

In this Diocese we are having an election in September for, count 'em,
three (!) suffragan bishops to fill vacancies that have arisen for
various reasons.  Be all that as it may, I feel extraordinarily honoured
to have been asked to nominate one of the candidates.  This particular
candidate is in a longtime and public same-sex relationship and has two
lovely little children with his partner.  I don't know how it will turn
out for him, but I pray that he may be the new face of the church along
with some of the other nominees.  Interesting times!

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....