[Magdalen] Talked to Mom tonight.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 7 15:41:33 UTC 2016

>>>It used to be that food and rooms at such places were cheaper because they
made so much off their gambling. Not so much any more, I think, but when I
was last in Las Vegas, the food at the hotels, especially the buffets, was
amazing. I swear I must have gained 10 pounds each trip, but OMG, it was
worth it.<<<

Absolutely!  But with me being a non-3-a-day person when it comes to meals, I gotta plan carefully meal-wise.  Especially as long into the future, I can easily see myself travelling to Sparks every now and then just to eat at my ALL-TIME favorite Thai restaurant in Spanish Springs where Mom lives.  The BEST Thai cuisine I've ever tasted, ever.  Plus, the owner's daughter is a dream.