[Magdalen] Houston weather report / grim

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Jun 7 17:21:41 UTC 2016

On 6/7/16 7:53 AM, Marion Thompson wrote:
> What a
> world we've created, when one also adds the European floods  and
> Australian deluges and unyielding droughts to the increasing weather chaos!

We've always had weather and earthquake disasters, that couldn't
possibly have been man-created, unless you figure that God made them in
punishment for something Man did wrong, like whatever flooding started
the Enkidu/Noah/SouthAmerican flood stories, or for His own purposes,
like maybe the major drought that drove the Anasazi and Hohokam out of
the desert Southwest, to make empty space to receive the Apache and
Navajo down from Canada when the climate moderated again.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net