[Magdalen] a little thanksgiving

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:39:16 UTC 2016

Estates are such pains.  Mom died in Florida, and the lawyer we had was
taking his sweet old time. My brother said, "He's never seen us before, and
almost certainly will never see us again. Why should he care if something
takes a year when it could be done in a couple of days?"

We agreed that we will never ever go back to Florida again either.  But I
guess I digress.

Mom's estate finally was finalized about a year and a half after her death.
There was nothing to do, but they just didn't do anything -- verrrry
slowly.  However, it's done, and eventually you will be done with this pain
too, and then, you won't have to do it again.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford