[Magdalen] A strange prayer request.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 14 15:48:59 UTC 2016

Marion, Sally, et al:  Thanks for the thoughts.  We are definitely being careful.  A helluva picture that would be, trying again, and screwing up again.  Possible, regardless, but less likely (even the renewed relationship itself) if approached carefully.  And we are.  So carefully, in fact, we've merely agreed to sit down and discuss sometime soon, during which meantime we're chatting more than before, and the three of us doing the occasional dinner out for what can only be called "face time" that's been basically non-existent for 13.5 years.  And, of course, there's the trip she and I are taking to visit Mom in a couple weeks.

All very, very odd.