[Magdalen] reaching out to computer guru(s)

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:06:09 UTC 2016

Try navigating to your printer's scan location setting...something like this:

All Programs > HP > HP LaserJet M1212nf > Scan To > Settings button > File tab

You should then see either the default directory where your scans are
being saved, or the directory you specified at some point. You can
copy the whole path and paste it into your address bar in Windows
Explorer, then hit Enter, to go to that location and see your scan
files.

I think I'd change that setting, though, from the default to my
Desktop, so the scans end up on my desktop and I can move them from
there to wherever.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA