[Magdalen] reaching out to computer guru(s)

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:21:51 UTC 2016

interestingly enough the only HP scanner that appears under your search path
is my former printer/scanner the M1210

I can find that directory info when I open my scanner. The problem is that
the setting I left it on, which itself was set to a default (factory
probably), was a file I found and it was all gibberish (probably code to
those of you in the know)....  so it that decipherable?

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr