[Magdalen] Travel Prayers

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 13:53:57 UTC 2016

Have a good trip. I hope you have your St. Christopher medal tightly fixed
to your visor <g> Those Indiana highways can be boring.

Mahomet is an old alternative spelling of Muhammad, and I always got a good
giggle when we passed a certain church going northwards. The sign reads
"The Lutheran Church of Mahomet". I think that's carrying ecumenism a
little far........