[Magdalen] Travel Prayers

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 15:44:15 UTC 2016

Safe travel Jim! And may your time with friends and family be a good time away. Lovely country you're visiting.
peace
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2016, at 8:04 AM, James Handsfield <jhandsfield at att.net> wrote:

I’m heading out in just a bit to drive to Mahomet, IL (taking two days to get there) to visit Lara and her family for a couple of days, then we’re driving to South Haven, MI for several days in a house on the bluff overlooking Lake Michigan for a mini family reunion (Matthew and Hunter will join us).  I’ll be driving back the 28th, getting home the 29th.

I’m looking forward to our time together.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net