[Magdalen] Brexit 2nd vote?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 05:35:04 UTC 2016

What is interesting is that the UK clearly has a system to follow, whether
they decide on a 'do over' or move forward.... the remainder of the EU wants
them to leave *now*....  Strikes me that each country does have a different
governance structure with various nuances, and so this is the first time
that a country *wants* to leave, and it will be a new circumstance that will
have it's own wobbles associated with it no matter who wants what when.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr