[Magdalen] Brexit 2nd vote?

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 08:27:10 UTC 2016

One argument I've heard for a re-run is that the referendum failed to
include enough younger voters. The Scottish Referendum lowered the voting
age to 15 and young people turned out in huge numbers - in that case to
vote OUT though it's said that regarding the EU most young people are
voting Remain (especially in Scotland).

It's grossly unfair and I believe would and should give grounds for a
repeat. If the result had reflected the views of young people it might not
be so much of an issue but it did not, and they are the ones who have to
live the longest with the consequences - including my two whose British
passports are no longer as valuable as they were!!

Sally D