[Magdalen] Brexit 2nd vote?

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sun Jun 26 15:44:22 UTC 2016

I am not British, but I do live under a parliamentary system.  The government makes Brexit a vote of confidence, which it would lose, and calls an election.  The referendum itself still has no legal standing, but its results then can be reflected by which party wins. It would also allow for a public shredding of the pro-Brexit lies. It could be quite a lively business.  I doubt Boris Johnson would come out of it well.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain