[Magdalen] Prayers for my neighbor, I suppose.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 26 19:57:51 UTC 2016

I say "I suppose" because I officially know nothing.  His girlfriend was here and left, before I had a chance to gently inquire, so I can only hope her comfortable departure bodes well.

Around 9:00 or so this morning, I began hearing, in the bedroom above me here in my study, my neighbor clearly undergoing some nightmare of sorts.  But not the kind that blessedly wakes one up.  The shouts, the moans, the sounds of what I can only describe as fear -- this man is either experiencing the dt's, is coming out of a drug overdose, or a fever the likes of which none can hope for.  Or maybe he's just shitfaced to the extreme.  Like I said, she was here and went, so it's not like he's alone in the world with no one knowing.  And unless things get worse, I'm hardly going to intrude myself.  (I'm really glad she was here.  She's a nice woman, and with what little I know of her I trust her, so far.)

GOOD NEWS:  She just returned.  Thank God he has someone caring for him.