[Magdalen] Fwd: Rise of American authoritarianism

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 04:53:24 UTC 2016

Chad,
Thanks for this. I don't actually understand the problem, because when I copied the URL link and then tried to paste it, it wrote the title instead. But when I clicked on that, it worked.
But thanks for reversing that process! I really did find the article explained a lot about Trump's "appeal" to some people.
I looked at the vote breakdown of our area this morning. All of the rural counties, including mine, whose residents tend to have lower incomes and education went for Trump in the Republican primary. In Albemarle County and the City of Charlottesville,  where folks have higher incomes and more education, Rubio came in first and Cruz second.