[Magdalen] Fwd: Rise of American authoritarianism

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 00:17:33 UTC 2016

When the moderates were in power, these folks were angry. then their own
people got in, but I noticed they were still angry.

Finally, it came to me: they will only stop being angry when all of us who
differ with them are buried.

Well, I'm darned if I am going to give them that satisfaction.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford