[Magdalen] FBI - Louie Louie (The Song)

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sun Mar 6 04:44:58 UTC 2016

As I remember it, the song had quite a number of covers, plus that it
was performed without recording "unofficially" by plenty of garage
bands, and that it had a number of alternative sets of lyrics, some
obscene, which were not performed for recordings, but only maybe in bars
or at private parties.  So many of us daydreamed about, and worked at to
some extent, being rock stars, or folk stars, or both.  (Remember the
fuss when Bob Dylan used an electric guitar for the first time onstage?)
  Music is ephemeral when recorders are not turned on.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net