[Magdalen] I was in prison, and ....

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 06:01:24 UTC 2016

We are getting a new floor for our kitchen.  The tiles have been ripped up,
and the underneath is really nasty.  We cannot bar the kitchen from the
rest of the house, so for the duration, the kitties have to remain in the
other side of the house, which is my office.  They are very sad.  Every
time I come over to put out food, they try to make a break for it (if
you're a cat, making breaks for it is what you do). Please pray that we get
through this and the kitties all survive and don't have any lasting
resentments.

I notice again that the big guy, Malcolm, still defers to his much smaller
older brother, Max, when at the food dish.  He is genuinely respectful of
his brother.

They are probably not blood related, but when we adopted four cats at the
SPCA, they reviewed the surrender documents for all of them, and it became
apparent that Max and Malcolm had been surrendered from the same home.
Max weighs about twelve pounds, and is deaf now. Malcolm is well over
twenty pounds.

I need to close down the pc and go to bed, hopefully without letting
anybody escape....

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford