[Magdalen] I was in prison, and ....

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 06:45:21 UTC 2016

Today they cut out and removed the fiberboard with the smelly sticky black
stuff on it, and replaced it with new plywood.  They hope to alleviate the
slopes in the floor by use of shims. We could allow the kitties to come out
of seclusion, since there is now clean plywood only on the floor, and soon
we hope there will be tiles.  One of the kitties expressed their feelings
by spewing their latest meal onto the fresh plywood.  I hope that lightly
used catfood doesn't destroy the integrity of the floor....

We wiped it up as soon as we could.

Tonight they will get to sleep with us again. The world is once again a
safer place.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford