[Magdalen] Canonical residence

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 11:07:18 UTC 2016

My guess is that our Presiding Bishop remains canonically resident in the
diocese he or she was in before being elected as PB, but I can't say that
for certain. ++Griswold does not AFAIK participate in ecclesiastical
activities here in the Philadelphia area other than an occasional
invitation to preach or celebrate somewhere. If my guess is correct,
however, his canonical residency would be Chicago. Our former bishop (now
twice removed), Allen Bartlett, was present and voting yesterday. Charles
Bennison was not.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 4:26 AM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com

--

Christopher Hart