[Magdalen] Invites

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:40:53 UTC 2016

Saying "I feel" when one means I think is beginning to drive me nuts.... And I do think it is having an impact on society *and* psyche of those who use it that way. It can be difficult to really identify one's feelings to begin with let alone lumping thoughts AND feelings as if they are the same thing.
just sayin',
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2016, at 4:16 PM, ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

One of these things is not like the other :-)

I do an end run and use the verb.
-M