[Magdalen] +Pennsylvania (Philadelphia) Election.

Stephanie stefkagoil at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 00:54:23 UTC 2016

Thanks for the warm welcome, Christopher. I'm frequently around, mostly lurking, but paying attention and offering silent prayers for all of you. Especially when traumatic things are happening in the world, this is the first place I run, to get the pub's insights and reassurances. You never fail me.

On my previous note, here's a little more info on Bishop-elect Daniel Gutierrez: http://www.diopa.org/episcopal-diocese-of-pennsylvania-announces-election-of-new-bishop/   Don't be afraid of his background at Trinity: I'm pretty sure it wasn't his first choice, but under the late un-lamented Bishop Kelshaw, that was the only seminary folks from Dio Rio Grande were allowed to attend. The only one.

Other quick notes: Mike, I'm glad you are doing better! Hang in there. Scott, my son ended up living in Oak Park -- thanks for your housing info! Now he's graduated and found an amazing job in Belgium...

I'd kill to hear Joan Baez live in concert.

Be well, all of you.

Stephanie