[Magdalen] Joan Baez

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Mar 14 02:29:43 UTC 2016

In a message dated 3/13/2016 5:47:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wmmah at stoneledge.net writes:

, folks  such as Odetta, Josh White, Bob Gibson, Pete Seeger
and other troubadours  of the times.>>>>>>>

Somewhere recently a reference was made to the fact that music
with tunes died at the end of the 1970's.  Although I didn't  seek
out the creators of popular music during this period, I didn't make  an
effort to get away from it the way I do with what passes for popular
music these days.  Perhaps it's just a generational thing.

Anyone else hear this sort of reference?

David Strang.