[Magdalen] Suture removal query.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 15 01:41:52 UTC 2016

>>>Two  weeks is a bit long as it is.  I'd keep within their guidelines.<<<

Agreed.  I think it's always been two weeks (both suture sessions so far have been two weeks; the one that wasn't was Dr Doogie and his cauterising iron) because they've been punch biopsies, and therefore somewhat deep.

If my nurse friend isn't available (but she will be), there's always the wound center I'm no longer a patient of; all I need to do is walk in, hold up my suture removal kit (compliments of Stanford), and say, "I need two sutures removed.  Do I hear a bid?!"