[Magdalen] Sacred Triduum?

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:48:23 UTC 2016

Well, I am never sure I am saying it correctly so I never say it.  I'd be
happy if the word were were gone, but would still celebrate it
enthusiastically.  When he is not working, Bill and I have celebrated the
Triduum in NYC, Chicago, and at St. Raphael's, Crossville TN (with the
Wilders).

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN
Western Michigan