[Magdalen] awakened by birdsong

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:34:41 UTC 2016

Spring is coming to Boston (well, for now, let's just ignore that forecast
for a foot of snow on Sunday). Saw my first daffodil yesterday.

We saw Hail, Caeser (the Coen brothers' movie) yesterday and I just loved
it. Not sure it would go over well with the evangelicals, though. Too much
irony. Loved the scene with the priest, the rabbi, the pastor and the
Orthodox guy arguing about the nature of Jesus. Loved the guy with the
clipboard asking the crucified thief if he were an extra (to determine
whether or not he got the full lunch order). Loved that the LAST thing on
the rolling credits, after the obligatory "no animals were harmed ..." was
"This film contained no image or depiction of the godhead."
-M