[Magdalen] Private-ish repository for vestry documents?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:00:46 UTC 2016

I think a record of the summary of the discussion is not a bad idea. It is
important to know how one gets to a decision almost as much as the content
of the decision itself. Whoever updates Roberts' dropped the ball on that
one, imho.

I can see the reasoning: the all-business attitude is indeed just the
facts: what was actually done.  However, some people want to know what
actually happened in the meeting. What to do? Write up two different
reports?

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford