[Magdalen] Private-ish repository for vestry documents?

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:09:28 UTC 2016

A wise and thoughtful warden!

It is really a good idea to keep draft copies offline.  Just keeps you one
step further from accidentally publishing what you would rather not publish.

An organization I belong to has every document we've done on a thumb drive,
in addition to a ton of pictures. There's tons of stuff in there I don't
even want to think about, and still lots of room.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford