[Magdalen] Dental prayers please

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 21:14:26 UTC 2016

I thought of the character in M*A*S*H whom they called "Painless."
 However, when I found out there actually was a character named Painless
Parker (he legally changed his name so that he could continue advertising,
and skirt the intent of the so-called dental society which forbade
advertisement) I laughed out loud. Who Knew?

I'm looking forward (tee hee, yeah right!) to a root canal, and I hope your
procedure is unremarkable and soon merely a source for stories!!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford