[Magdalen] Jo Craddock weather up your way??

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:55:06 UTC 2016

Not directly, other than constantly wet dogs in and out of the house, whose "personal schedules" have been affected. "You expect me to do go out in that? Well, maybe no.1, really fast." Two of the three can open the doors, so regularly check to see if the coast is clear for a moment to handle no. 2.

And weird weeds popping up all over the yard, and a snake (baby, garden) that greeted us in the bathroom the other morning. (See dogs in and out of house, above.) And even more potholes on our already-decrepit streets.

Strawberry farmers who have had whole fields go under, and basin crawfish farmers having difficulty getting to their traps will affect our dinner plates in the coming weeks.

Peace,
Jo