[Magdalen] A4 long booklet, help please

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Mar 19 16:51:14 UTC 2016

Word Processing programs (MSWord, WordPerfect) have a booklet setting which
will put the pages in the proper place for printing. IIRC correctly, it's a
lot less intuitive in MSWord than in WordPerfect - a book covering the
program, or, failing that, a Google search, should tell you how to do it.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com