[Magdalen] Good old schizophrenic March!

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:37:20 UTC 2016

LMAO over MTSU beating Michigan State. This was obviously not supposed to
happen, and I enjoy an upset. I like it even better when it's a Tennessee
team. OTOH, I am sad over JMU women getting blown out by DePaul. Following
a mid-major, especially when you go to the games in a fairly small intimate
environment, is quite different from following a major and sitting on a
huge arena. Here you can actually get to lamps the players. For instance,
the conference player of the year worked at our Costco in the off season,
and in contrast to her intimidating on-court persona, is a soft-spoken,
reserved young woman.