[Magdalen] Good old schizophrenic March!

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 17:56:00 UTC 2016

Right.  I lit the wood stove for the first time in ages, mostly
because before our recent snow-pocalypse I had hauled a lot of wood
onto the porch and don't want to haul it back out to the wood pile.
The house is toasty warm and the cats are in a heat induced coma.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the