[Magdalen] Prayers - breakthrough in work conflict

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 05:35:33 UTC 2016

Sally writes:
But i would
appreciate prayers for everyone involved - for me, for my colleague and her
husband, for his practice to find a better way to thrive, and of course for
the patient who has spent three weeks in the seventh circle of Hell,
compared to which all of this pales into insignificance.

Dear Sal,
Prayers from over the other side of the lesser southern pond for you,
for those with whom you must continue to work, and last but not least,
for the patient and her friends and relatives who are in the middle of
all this.

Best wishes

Lesley de Voil